Sunday 7 September 2008

paper kite.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY CRYSTAL!
thanks for introducing me to the world of anime.sweet cousin of mine.=]

I'm have been addicted to the princess diaries lately.I for one think it's a nice/humourous book.She is so obsessed over Michael,which is kind of the reason why it's funny.heh.Oh yeah.I'm been swearing again lately,not really good lah.Blame the book!shopaholics series.there's a lot of f and bloody,but no worries!I will try to stop swearing.It's possible.=D I'm going back to the word sheeeep.

This morning,when I was washing my hand,I suddenly remembered this kiddy story about a dog,snake and a family.It agar agar goes like this[not mordern,it's kampung version life style]-this family adopted this dog to jaga their house and stuff.One day,both the parents went out or something so they left the dog with their baby.Eventually,this snake went to the house,then the dog murdered it.After a while,they both came back for the shock of their lifes.The dog had snake blood over his mouth[but they didn't know,they thought it was the baby's],so the dad killed the dog and the mom rushed in to see if the baby was alive and such.In the end,they were depressed because they just killed an innocent dog for absoultely no REASON!
moral of the story-don't accused innocent animals/humans for something they didn't do.Find out the truth first.[excuse me from my bad sentences and such=D]

I fell on the stairs yesterday and had a tiny wound on my shin.heh.funny.I was at Ikano.After i fell ,i was like.'ahhh.bloody!'how dumb am i to fall down from a 2 step staircase?Appartently,very.lol.

No comments: