Monday 15 September 2008

hair.

I got a new hair cut yesterday,just a little trim here and there. Not much difference really just cut off all the dry endings part/spilt ends?=.0*quizzical look* She didn't ask for my opinion and just continued cutting,lol. Hmm,I seem to like my hair all MESSED up than neat and straight.[messy hair don't restrict your creative juices?]

err. I don't have any thing much to blog on. Oh wait i do! I have been having fantasies that i will wake up at 6.00am in the morning for just a you know. Nice little jog and such. But if i could wake up it would be an AMAZING accomplishment for me since I'm lazy etc etc.

I wanted to take my doggies for a walk but the sky was crying so i couldn't :( Bummer. I loveee Daisy,she's such a great companion to hug not much to the saliva part but still she's a darling. Danny is nicer to hug-more fur,bigger size but you never know what runs through his mind 0.0 well I dunno what dogs think but still you never know if they are actually thinking of a diabolical plan to destroy us all!ahhhhhhhh.[i don't think that would happen though but hmmmm..you never know.lol]

I READ FINISH ALL THE PRINCESS DIARIES BOOK!J.P is so nice to Mia. sweet kid :D now I'm just waiting for the 10th book,in the mean time i shall read the 'shopaholic & sister'! I kinda kesian Luke,poor guy,his wife is extremely unreasonable while buying stuff-no self control lah. Still Becky is very the lucky to find herself a rich husband who could help pay off her bills while she's currently jobless. Next book shall be the hobbit! I haven't read finish my Narnia series yet though-malu.

wow. My blog is boring! All well,live with it.swt.lol.

No comments: