Sunday 20 January 2008

tagged~

i have been tagged by...drums role.....jw!!!whoo~!
ok ok..
rules:
  1. link your tagger and post these rules
  2. list 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people
  3. add a black and white picture
8 random facts about me:
  1. i have brown hair
  2. i'm quite a random person
  3. i'm a dreamaholic my dreams r u noe dreams~;)
  4. i'm neither too super girly nor too tomboy..i'm righttt in that middle line there
  5. i lurve my family,cousins,my true frens,anddd..last but not least god
  6. some ppl always say my name chinese name wrong..T.T
  7. i wanna touch snow so badly!!if i don't get to touch..it doesn't really matter lah..i just wanna see the white fluffies..
  8. don't kill endangered animals fool!!i support fake furs..if it's between real and fake..so sad those animals have to die cuz we want their fur..T.T
i will put my black & white pic in another post..xD..anyways ...i tag Danielle Chun!!ahha!

No comments: