Sunday 20 January 2008

jello ppl!!aussie!!

Hullo dearies!!!xD
ahahaha..there's a lot stuff going on in my life this few day..i think..
like..manda they all came on friday' they r my cousins if any1 is wondering'..and my name is..'drums roll'..chiayeeatron!!! transformers//click click//transformers//clicky click//
manda named me that..and she is mandatron..xP

ok ok..now skool stuff..
like why do all our young teachers keep leaving us..ahhhh..and leaving us wif "experience teacher"eh?it's not fun lahhh..and..p.e 4 like 40 mins?!?it's like wat?!?!all well..and other skool stuff is happening...just that i dunno and forgotten..ps!!my geo sucks!!!i like..suck so bad st that sub..0.0..phantom of the opera book looks interesting..but did that case really happened?it's still a mystery..0.0

i would not be here writing my blog if i had done finish my homework..i would be outside having fun..so yeah it's kinda like detention at hommeee~0.0..i wanna goooo out!!!damn it!!they already left anyway...T.T..look at the time!i have to do my homework..ciao ppl!!don't miss me too much..;) "perasan"...do i sound high?ehhh..it's a mystery..'i still dunno myself..i'm still picking the pieces of myself..i'm incomplete..' nice quote or what..?=D..die homeworks!!!die!!!!!ur skins shall have my writings on u!!!!;3

No comments: