Sunday 26 July 2009

human

I'm just a human.. so i'm allowed by any means to scream, cry and throw tantrums as much as I want. I'm not perfect as it seems. I go fat and go thin (very seldom, my goal is to go down like.. 4kg more?). I get sick and healthy. I get touched and maybe cry some times. Normally I cry when I'm being scolded lah. So before you judge my behaviors, look in the mirror and then talk. But I honestly think you wouldn't do so after you're done reflecting your ownself.

Normally some people are really good at writing stuff like that ^ but i'm baddd at it. Lol. I totally need some self reflecting. Help people and be less spoilt.

Lately, I have TONS of mosquito bites on my arm and my mom was like being an actual 'beauty mom' lah. Lol.

The chia yee Danielle system is very effective.

Cy: Danniii~ what's saunter?
Dani: *Demontrates Swaying around her sit?*
Dani: NO! That's not it. Erm.. *Demontrates walking figure with fingers* Like hands in the pocket walking down the street. You know.
Cy: OH! Like super gaya right? Haha.

Yes yes, that's the benefit of having a smart partner. =DD I tell you, TONS of BENEFITS one. =DD

No comments: