Wednesday 22 April 2009

neh neh

I am LITERALLY drooling when ever I watch the trailer of

X-MEN ORIGINS:
WOLVERINE

It absolutely looks awesome lah.. Drools a bit more.. *slaps face* Lol. Honestly, this year there's lots of awesome movies I want to watch lah. There's 'Make it happen', 'Transformers 2', 'Terminator salvation'. Oh my gosh, so many awesome movies and so little time. T.T. GAHH! The trailer is on again.. I'm currently 'multi-tasking', watching tv and blogging. My sis is upstairs watching, 'Eight below'. Lol.

I should really stress myself out about PMR. Lol. I mean if you abruptly bring up about PMR, I would probably go like
'ah? oh yeah, that..hahah..' *change subject*

I need to get exceptionally good grades but I'm so not serious about it. WHAT TO DO?!?! I want to get at least *cough* 6 As? :DD If that happens I would definitely be on cloud 9. :DD It'll be awesome, end of the year, I gonna line up lots of activities. *smiles

PS, I think Lady Gaga is cool, she has a unique sense of style which is really original. So that's awesome. :DD

No comments: