Monday 4 August 2008

the long waited tag post

I was tagged by danielle


Name: chia yee..remember that name=]i shall b famour 1 day![hah!dreamer]


Sisters: 1


Brothers: None (I wish I had an older brother though)




Shoe size: i dunno..6 or 7?


Height: i dunno.taller than dani 4 the time being =]


Where do you live: why should i tell u?..stalker..


Favourite drinks: good drinks.


Favourite breakfast: i dunno.anything that's eatable is good enough.lol


Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.


Swam in the ocean: Yes.


Fallen asleep in school: er..i don't think so?


Broken someone's heart: oh please lah of course not!


Fell off your chair: I think so.. I can't remember.


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:nope.none.


Saved e-mails: there's a lot of unread chain mails.lol


What is your room like: er..let's see..poster,computer,cozy bed,etc.why do u need to noe?!lol.


What is the last thing you ate: chicken.rice.soup.


Ever had Chicken pox: Yup.


Sore throat: Of course.


Stitches: Nope.not planing to get them either.lol


What's right beside you: bottle


Do you believe in love at first sight: who knows?


Like picnics: I would think so.


Who was the last person you danced with: dunno.


Last made you smile: i forgot.lol


You last yelled at : i dunno.


TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: love lah.of course-family.frens.dogs.lol


Kiss anyone: nope


Get sick: Nope.


Talk to an ex:i haven't even started dating?


Miss someone: Yeah.


Eat: me without food?HAH!funny thought.


Best feeling in the world: Plenty.


Do you sleep with stuffed animals: i still do.xDD.lol


What's under your bed: another bed


Who do you really hate : none.hopefully no one


What time is it now: 7:47pm


RANDOM...

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Of course.


Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes, and I love her very much.


Q: Do you want children : i guess so?


Q: Do you smile often :mayb i do mayb i don't.


Q: Do you like your hand-writing: well as long as you can understand is good enough rite?


Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope.


Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my bed is cozy enough=]


Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: blackkk


Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: eating at raku zen


Q: I can't wait till: I become rich=]


Q: When did you cry last: yesterday?


Q: Are you a friendly person: do you think i'm a friendly person?lol


Q: Do you have any pets: Fish & Dogs


Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: There are lots of people I have feelings for. Please refer to Question 1 under "Today did you..."


Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Not in that way.


Have you ever crawled through a window?: I don't know! I wish I could remember.


Can you handle the truth?: I guess so.the truth hurts..


Are you too forgiving?: I dunno.am i forgiving?lol


Are you closer to your mother or father?: both lah.


Who was the last person you cried in front of?: i have cried in worthless situations


How many people can you say you've really loved?: many.why retrict yourself to only loving 1?


Do you eat healthy?: nope.but remember 'kids' junk food=junk brain =]


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: i don't have anyone lah.lol


Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Of course.


How often do you go to church?: i'm buddhist..


If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: humans.close people.


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: er.i dunno.you tell me!!


Are you confident?: heck noo.lol


4 ppl I tag :-

anyone who wants to do the tag is welcomed :DDD

No comments: