Sunday 13 April 2008

i am me genuine as i already am

hey ppl i noe u guys miss my posts!*not*..lol..mann..i forgot all the ideas i wanted to type in this post..*bubble face on* gahhhh!lol..btw does my title makes sense to u?
-hmm k..erm i shall tell u stuff that happen in my life 4 the past few days~i watched L :change the world..L says to near 'who is a mathematical genius mind u' 'no matter how TALENTED u r u cannot change the world' i do agree wif that..even though I'm not naturally talented yadah yadah..the most WORST idea is killing ppl..life's should never b taken away..but u noe life..haih..innocent lifes get taken away so easily.. :((((and ppl just whine whine and WHINE! abt how horrid their lifes r ..like me![whining is not a good thing][remember that*]
-and faith say i'm dead cuz i lost my phantom of the opera workbook..and dunno where to buy and i keep getting teh LOOK! from the english teacher lol..i dunno y also lol!and i do not like the LOOK!mind u..xDDD
-i was gonna talk abt imperfection=perfection but then not enough spaces..all well

No comments: