Sunday 23 March 2008

dang dang deaaaahh

status:typing my blog,duh
-lol..i like my title,but i don't get the last part but all don't bother about it..so so ?have i mould any of u guys life??they say ppl mould bother ppls life!!so so did i??:D..influence u in any way?yes no maybe??lol..gosh i feel a wee bit sleepy yeah..xD..gosh and my hw haven't done yet xPPP


hmmm..what should i type today?i noe another addition of the facts about me & then other stuff!


  1. I am terribly shy..yes i am..==

  2. I have short attention span..yes i do..unfortunately..mayb that's 1 of the reasons 4 my grades??0.0

  3. I have stage FRIGHT!![is that how u spell it?]yes i do..gahh..i panic on stage..:(

  4. I'm not talented..lol..i'm just not like naturally talented like 'some' ppl!lol..

  5. I'm not flexible..i like a tree or something not flexible..haih..lol

  6. I'm bad at sports..xDD

  7. I like good food :D..yes i do :D

  8. I would like to go traveling..and visit other countries..etc..

  9. I dunno what to type already..so that's all k?

i watch Sweeney Todd already..and it is very bloody..O.o..but it's not like really scary..even though i hide my face in some scenes?0.o..but their singing is good that's all i can say :]
ok..gtg already..ciao~!!

No comments: