Wednesday 6 February 2008

for the past few days~

ahh..my tummy is so bloated..just ate steamboat!!haha!and u didn't have any!!lol..jk jk!!
ok ok..to my stories~

last Sunday we had a party 4 tim 4 his 21 birthday..which was suppose to be on the Saturday but he couldn't get a flight from Aussie to M'sia..i was in Taiping on Saturday and came home on Sunday 4 my dad's side family advance gathering dinner..the food at the restaurant was ok i guess..but was 'extremely' expensive though..
when i was at the party i saw tim whose voice changed A LOT from what i last i heard from him..about 2-3 years ago?and i saw jon jon..both of them were like 'u grew so big already..'and i almost forgot that i used to kick tim's shin when i was about 9-10?lol..ah..good memories..xPP..both of them changed..0.o and so did the others..damm..maddy is soo gonna be taller than me in a a few months time..T.T..the girl is about at my eyes..some where at that hight..tall little person..=.=..haha..and at the last of the party we were entertained by videos of my cuzzies when they were lil'..awwww were they cute then..nick had such straight hair...xDD..tim's were so cute..and manda was so adorable playing wif alex's face..and now alex is taller than me..NOOOOO!!!!!!!

and the boys went to sunway lagoon without us on monday..argh..lol..but now they all r in taiping already expect jon i dunno where he went to..and i am in my house typing this post..lol..enjoying my post?hope u r..=D

No comments: