Friday 1 April 2011

Last Sports

This week has been strangely tiring for me. I just automatically shut off at about 11pm and not bother about my homework at ALL.

Since it's a Friday, I decided to bloggg! :)

Last Saturday was Sports day! I know right? My last year running on the pot holed danger field but you've gotta miss that though. I was doing 100m, 4 x100m and tarik tali [Tug of war]! I'm a proud proud yellow house member alright? :D

Oh yes, the results are

  1. RED HOUSE
  2. YELLOW HOUSE
  3. BLUE HOUSE
  4. GREEN HOUSE

Tug of war was the most most horrible experience EVER! I did the first round and decided to swap the 2nd round. Didn't think I was strong enough and decided to swap. The third round was absolutely scary. We were against green house and they had more weight when compared to us lah...

Apparently we thought we won but the teacher didn't whistle and they let go of the rope. Green house just kept on pulling and everyone from yellow just let go and fell on the ground. The rope was running pass their body and they were just so tired to even move. The anchor, Joel was literally dragged forward and the dude in front of him was squished in the middle some how.

Anyways, our friend fainted and Joel apparently saw god. =____= Our friend couldn't wake up and was sent to the hospital. A lot of people fainted on that day and were injured. :( It wasn't really anyone's fault.. More of less the person in charge who's a bit too old to be alert of his surroundings. All the parents helped us pull back the rope and we were all screaming 'STOP!!'

Moral of the story, winning isn't everything and it's your friends that's most important.

Ps, government school people make me envious of their fitness. They had long muscular legs. 0____0 They came to our school for a friendly match and we got last. =_______= My blog lacks picturesssss!!! :(

No comments: