Sunday 28 November 2010

Glutton-ing

I think I shall change my display picture since the poo next to the zebra is kind of weird. =_______=

WAIITTTTTT FOR CHANGES! :D

I suck at html codes so just expect me to change the picture lah. :)


I was SUCH a glutton at PD lah. I ate and ate and ATE until the table was wiped out. No wonder I'm so chubby lah. The conclusion is! I'm an awesome AWESOME buffet buddy, SERIOUSLY. Next time remember to ajak me. :D

Just now I saw a couple of tourists making out on the beach and some teenagers were kacau-ing them. They were just smiling about it though, confirm they just started dating or else they wouldn't look so DEEP into each other. Lol.

The face of a glutton. 
I have a weird unique face. 

Ps, I finished my drama and currently watching 'The painter of the wind'. Now on episode 11, do the math! 

No comments: