Sunday 5 September 2010

You. Her. He.

I'm so childlike.

Rah. Rah.. RAHHH!

Holidays have officially started so, get your holi-mood on and party all night long! :D

For this holiday, I'm just gonna sleep, eat, read. OH WAIT, movies. Hmmmmm. :)

Strangely, I've been really tired lately. Can't sleep well, no appetite[I still eat though] and just so... Blah? Life's been boring and non-stressful at the moment. Year end exams are in a month though and I yet have to struggle through a couple of weeks of hell.

For the holidays, I'm just gonna rest a bit. Probably will try to study but am reading this manga called the 'Daughter of the nile'.In mandarin it's called '尼罗河女儿'. My mom bought the whole series because she thought it was so damn good, she rented the series a couple of times already and just decided to buy the whole thing lahh. It's pretty good in my opinion and Memphis is so pretttttyyy and has such feminine features.[He's a dude] I think everyone calls her the daughter of the Nile because they always find her there when she goes missing. LOL.

Understandably, they all think Carol is some goddess since she has blond hair and white skin. =_______= What would happen if I went back to the past with purple hair? Damn chun though, she can travel back and froth from the future and past. There's one thing that annoys me though, every king falls in love with Carol since she's so beautiful and intelligent. They always kidnap her when she's all sweet with Memphis. Idiotic! Then comes the HUGEEEEEEE question, how does Memphis die...??:0

This cover is kinda freaky but the art is actually quite good. There's something very endearing about the art. It's very serious yet very child-like at some parts. I can't seem to truly explain it. You have to read it.. YO.

Ps, I think I'm gonna work as a cashier this holiday. :0 Wish me luck. LOL.

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

I'm so childlike.

Rah. Rah.. RAHHH!


Don't you go all gaga/cookie monster on me kekeke

My exams are exactly two weeks after the holidays, then it'll stretch out until mid-Oct :(

& Is that manga a shoujo manga? All the romance and drama o_o

btw, good luck with your job!! :DD

The accidental prone. said...

LOLL. Ello youuu! :D

Serious? Awww, good luck yeah! :D How long is your exams?

Yeah, it's a shoujo manga. It's ancient! It started in the 70s, I think. The author unfortunately already passed away so the story is incomplete. :0
I'm still at home so I dunno if I'm working. LOLLL.