Friday 7 May 2010

Impersonate me.

As quoted by Chia yee.
"Impersonators are merely shadows of the great artists."

Nowadays, people don't believe when I say I do wear dresses. I used to be an tomboy when I was younger, heck, I had the coconut head and wore boys clothes! That was when I was 10 years old ah? When I have time, I shall scout out that picture.

How is coconut head even manly? LOL.

Unedited.

 I'm so rosey. 

 Effing fat. =0

I cannot bring myself to comprehend why people hate wearing skirts lah. It is sooooo much simpler than a pair of pants lah. SERIOUSLY. You just pull up the skirt and your done but pants on the other hand... You have to zip up and if the material is too 'soft' , it sticks to your flesh. =___= I think flowwy skirts are figure complimenting though. :)

Unless you have a nice figure, then pants or skirts won't be an issue for you. :) 

Then, there's the flaws of pants. When the wind comes..... and if it's too strong..... The cloth confirm fly up. =__= Then if you fall... and if there's a lot of people around you. Gee, I'll be really embarrassed.

I love pants and skirts in general. They have their own purposes and they are both so incredible hot. :)

God, can you please give me nice skin, long thin legs and a flat tummy? LOL. 

 Ciao people.♥

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

LOL. you got influenced by Cheesie's Liz Lisa Spring look ah :P Floral dresses XD

The accidental prone. said...

No lah. Ok, maybe a little bit.

The other day, I went to Time Square and found this really cool shop which sold tons of Japanese Inspired clothes. =0

Then I got this dress from there. :D

Jwxwei said...

Really?? Next time you bring me there yah ? :DDD

The accidental prone. said...

Sure sure. :D
JOMMMM! Let's go! Some of the clothes were imported from Japan. =0