Sunday 22 November 2009

This is why.

This is why Barajou no kiss [Kiss of rose princess] can be an awesome an anime.
.
..
...
....
.....

I adore what they did! Look at the graphic! So awesome. :D Different designs have different colouring styles. This matches the whole concept. :D It really does depend on the designs, SERIOUSLY. Sometimes the artist draw the manga too complicatedly [which is nice, mind you.] but anime is so simple. So, I prefer manga more. Anyways, CONCLUSION is! The manga artwork looks awesome but the anime animation will suck[for some series].

If this became an anime, it will be cool because the artwork is basically quite simple already so the anime will look exactly like it. Like the Ouran High School Host Club.

And and! My favourite of the Rhode knights!

Kaede Higa! I loveee how he looks like.

Shaddap lah, let me enjoy being a kid lah! I like animations that look some what like him, he looks more human than the other characters. Lol. He's technique is attack. And and AND he is the red rose! :DDD

No comments: