Saturday 14 February 2009

the day

Love is blind..
Those were the words that were quoted by Wiliam Shakespear.

Today as EVERYONE know is Valentine dayy! It's international love dayy! I heart you people! Spread the love. =DD
To couples out there- have a nice and 'healthy' relationship!
To singles- your soul mate will come one day, don't worry. =D

Towards the quote above, my advice.. well er not really advice, I haven't been in relationships before [i'm so guai..perasan. lol] probably words of wisdom? Lol.
Accept how your true love is, even how unperfect she or he is, because you might not come across it again, it might be a one shot thing. =D
Be like me, I have accepted the fact that 'one day' he will not be perfect, he can't cook, can't wash, can't anything.. virtually useless, but I just adore him. Lol. Unfortunately he won't be like Chiaki. T.T It's saddening how the world isn't fair. Lol.

I think this is a ranting post, but I'm not sure.. I feel sleepy. Lol. My family is so unromantic. Lol. We just celebrated it at a food court, eating food.. Lol. But awesome rojak. Lol. Ok maybe we'r enot unromantic but just want to keep it simple and we're far too lazy. Lol. Valentine day was meant to celebrate with your loved ones, don't forget it. Lol. Last year, we wanted to go to Sunway or some where after the LDP but we decided to eat at the McD because it was far too jam. Lol.

I loveeee 300, the movie is so so awesome! Gerard Butler.. awesome actor, sighs, lol. Anyway, a new actor [to me] who I will pay attention too. =D Lol.

No comments: