Thursday 21 August 2008

make my day =]

random acts of chia yee.

[thanks aunty carol,jeanne for inviting me to lunch :D]

let me think..I'm thinking..I'm thinking..none that i can think now.lol

ahhh,why do people have to exercise and eat healthy to become healthy and fit?!if not we could just lay back and all.lol.but whatever.that was random.lol

erm.yesterday 4 girls went to sunway.don't worry!there was no harm done to anything yeah.they just ate.walk.and have fun =]

er.what did we do you may ask.we humans ate at the jusco food court!faya and dani were starving,ahh those strong souls =] we walked we walked and walked.

then we[me and jiem,they went to makan with family/relatives] went ice skating!i was a serious noob there.my gosh if u were a skating pro u would laugh like..mad..lol.i fell 3 times on the rink.wow.but on my shin and knee.not that bad,i guess.lol.jiem was having fun torturing[teaching] me and i was freaking paranoid if people touched me or was like 1cm close to me.hehe.oh yeah it was really wet,the ice melted a bit.then jiem went to the middle to skate.i was still figuring out how to skate at the side.

then she came back."i hate that kid with the red shirt he splashed water at me!"
then after her second attempt."i hate that hockey guy!he splashed water on me too!"
i was like "i wished i could skate as well as he could!ah.jiem hold my hand!"*waving hand wildly,almost fell*

oh yeah when i was barely skating i fell and spin ed on the rink floor!what fun!not..lol.i guess that's all.lesson learn,bring a person who know what they are doing if you yourself don't :D

[I think stairs have something against me..i swear!i fall at stairs i never walked before!]

No comments: